Are you looking for the next challenge in your fashion career? Do you love delivering impeccable customer service? If so, this is the role for you!
We are a long-established and exclusive bridal couture boutique, with a reputation for creating exquisite gowns and delivering exceptional customer service. Our gowns are stocked in selected boutiques across Australia and in New Zealand. Clients can also visit our Adelaide showroom to view the current collection or have a bespoke creation made especially for them.
We are currently looking for a qualified and experienced person to join our close-knit team in the crucial role of Assistant to the Designer. This role is full-time, but part-time/job share options are possible for the right applicant.
• Assist with pattern-making, design and sales
• Gown alterations and fittings
• Deliver exceptional customer service and exceed client expectations
• Sales support and administration
• Supplier liaison
• Various PR responsibilities including Bridal Fairs and Expos
The successful candidate:
• Flair for design and a passion for bridal couture
• Relevant qualification in fashion
• 4-5 years’ experience in the fashion production industry
• Experience as a Machinist highly regarded
• Available for occasional weekend work
• Excellent communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and relationships
• High level of organisational skills, including multi-tasking and time-management
• Good general administration / computer skills
• Up-to-date with industry and design trends
If you are motivated and keen to bring your experience and enthusiasm to this unique role, then we want to hear from you!
All applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.